Tuesday 30 March 2010

BBQ Tips Year Round

food

It used to be that barbecuing was a summer time picnic like summer time only event – meant for long weekend family or extended family with friends’ meal feast celebration events. It was wood charcoal briquettes or nothing. Now barbecues are a year round event – be it with propane, electric or even home permanently installed Jenn-air like interior home or restaurant built in barbecues. Barbecues have become year round and lots of fun.

What considerations are best when it comes to cooking on the barbecue? Overall it can be said that by far the most important thins is always remember as a solid rule that when it comes to barbecuing and barbecue practice is that heat is where its at – when it comes to cooking meat – not to “charcoal grill” with flame, flames and flaming.

As a standard rule consider that when coking over that heat must be “controlled’ so that the meal is evenly cooked, not charred on the outside and raw inside. Otherwise you might have a serving to your hungry group a rather disappointing “hibachi cookie “or “hibachi cookies”.

What are some other tips that professional chefs consider when it comes to tips for a most successful barbecue event as well as professional standard, rather than amateur barbecue results? First of all after a new barbecue appliance is purchased or a replacement oven installed and set up, take the time and effort as a pro would – of reading the manufacturers instructions with care, before using.

There may be certain tips which may be more than helpful – with your finished product and meals. Secondly many people line the “firebox” with doubled aluminum or “tin-foil”, which will reflect heat to the food and therefore in an overall sense simply reduces and quickens cooking time and times. In addition the tinfoil will also keep your new cooking equipment and utensil clean and easier to clean up after the barbecue is over.

Bon appetite.

mcdonalds Food – The Truth

What are the benefits of wet food for dogs and cats?

I have always fed my animals only dry cat / dog food in a regular basis. Occasionally, I give a gift of wet food or soft food. I just bought some hard and soft dog food mixed and my dog loves it. I guess I'm not sure why people feed her wet food-producing animals as well as hard, or just wet food. I heard that the food wet is bad for teeth. What is your thought?

OH NO! Just kidding, well a little, but still do not! I've been trying to get my two out of the food moist for several weeks. I have a pomerpoo who loves him, and he knows by name (only expecsive things too) and not at least touch dry you hand feed him. Yes, darlings, but it's mine. My other is a puppy, and almost got hooked on the humidity, but I think I must stop now. My vet said it was bad for the teeth, causes plaque build up and starts to decline more rapidly, so it makes sense to me since I work in dental surgery. So I've been taking only dry, and the addition of hot water (a little less water every day) to moisten and they have started to eat only that. Yet I have some backups wet for special occasions. They love the Beneful food in tub! It looks better than my stew! Sometimes we forget who is the master (I know, but mine are) and that is the mascot, and we just have to decide what is best for them. They are like small children or babies. They know noth ing best. Put your foot and say NO. They eat when hungry. I know it would hurt mine skip a meal or two, they both have enough to last a while outside. Another thing that wet food is to blame for the excess weight! My vet really gave me a lecture last visit. One thing I notice, as they have been in the dry gas, no. That in itself is reason enough to stop the wet! Good luck and I hope some help. PS. Please do not give your pets eat chicken bones or bones that splinter. The mine had to have extensive surgery to remove a blockage of your bowel which nearly killed him. Cause it was chicken bones. It could have been avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment